Drawing by Zena Cardman

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Poem a Day

Poem a Day for May is finished now. I've successfully made my way through the month, writing 31 poems in 31 days. Now, I'm going to fly out to San Francisco on Monday and start writing an entirely new batch of poems, but on my own schedule. Read mattpoin.wordpress.com for all the dirt on that.

Poem titles for May 24th-31st

24. Revisionist Fatalism
25. Pizzicato
26. Gris-Gris
27. Bookends
28. No Fruition
29. Time's Collusion
30. False Satisfaction
31. Surface Tension, Disputed Points of Origin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link