Drawing by Zena Cardman

Friday, August 3, 2007

Days of the Leak


Spin.com has a great article up concerning music leaks. It really is the first article I've seen that makes mention of zip file sites like You Send It, Megaupload, and Rapidshare, which I think are much more involved in leaks than anyone in the media realizes. Just go check out Radiohead fansite Ateaseweb if you don't believe me. Sure, more people probably use P2P sites, but I have a feeling that if you don't use OiNK, you're on something like Albumbase, which I really like. Once again, great writeup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).