Drawing by Zena Cardman

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Left & Leaving

I head out of town this weekend and probably won't have an Internet connection. I'll make a post now and then if I can, but they whole point of the week is to relax. Not spend an hour finding the links I need to make a post. Since this may be my last post for quite some time, I'll dump some good links here for you to be entertained this week.

Islands - Return to the Sea - Why haven't you gotten this yet?

Purple Rain, Purple Rain. I really want to buy this.

All the Kids Looking Up to Me Can Suck My Dick. What you want Natalie? TO DRINK AND FIGHT! What you want Natalie? TO FUCK ALL NIGHT! Natalie Portman raps.

Look at all the colors.


When I went to see Of Montreal at Duke University, two guys in front of me wearing Family Guy t-shirts recited this entire thing. I couldn't watch it for quite some time. Now a year later, I can appreciate it again.



Worst album covers of all time. Name doesn't lie. Zip Zap Zam!

Let me know when you get this good a beer pong.

That is all for now. I hope everyone has a good week, and please leave comments if you like. I would love some discussion about these posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you but that shirt, I'll buy it too.

- Matt Karendal